How to Delete Post On Facebook Updated 2019

How To Delete Post On Facebook: Remove facebook status update on mobile user interface has been an issue for several individuals. The tendency of making errors while keying using your android phone is extremely high, the reason is not too far from the little keyboard on the phones, car right spellings of some word also add to this mistakes.


How To Delete Post On Facebook


Most of my status updates and also image uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made error while updating my status, I needed to visit utilizing my laptop computer to delete facebook status upgrade. Yet just of current by mishap I uncovered the unseen (virtually) remove button in the facebook app for Android that enable me to delete status updates right on the mobile interface.

What I will state is that, I have no idea the length of time the feature has actually been there, yet all I recognize is, it does have the potential to keep you from shame and also too save your time, as well prevent you from using laptop before you could delete facebook status update while you made blunder. So let us see how you can erase facebook status upgrade straight from Android user interface.

Ways To Delete Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you can either simply conceal the upgrade from your timeline and also also remove it entirely. To remove a status update from Android view it on your information feed first. Most of us would long press the update to locate the delete option, yet that is not the case below, that is the reason I called it unnoticeable means.


Swipe your thumb from left to right on the status upgrade you wish to delete to discover a tiny Remove button on the status. Just press the switch to erase facebook status update.


An additional concern is that, you might not want to remove facebook status update yet hind it from the timeline. You will certainly have to swipe on the update in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Hide from Timeline alternative along with the Delete Post choice.