How to Delete Past Posts On Facebook Updated 2019

How To Delete Past Posts On Facebook: Delete facebook status update on mobile interface has been a problem for several users. The propensity of making errors while typing utilizing your android phone is very high, the reason is not also far from the small keyboard on the phones, automobile appropriate spellings of some word also contribute to this errors.


How To Delete Past Posts On Facebook


The majority of my status updates and also image uploads on facebook is with my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made error while updating my status, I needed to visit using my laptop to erase facebook status update. However just of recent by crash I uncovered the undetectable (virtually) eliminate switch in the facebook application for Android that permit me to delete status updates right on the mobile user interface.

Just what I will state is that, I don't know how long the function has existed, however all I understand is, it does have the possible to maintain you from humiliation and also also save your time, as well stop you from using laptop prior to you can erase facebook status upgrade while you made blunder. So allow us see just how you can delete facebook status update directly from Android user interface.

How to Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Utilizing facebook on Android you could either simply conceal the update from your timeline and too erase it entirely. To delete a status upgrade from Android view it on your information feed initially. A lot of us would long push the upgrade to locate the erase choice, yet that is not the situation right here, that is the reason I called it unnoticeable means.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to right on the status update you intend to delete to uncover a little Remove button on the status. Simply push the switch to remove facebook status update.


One more issue is that, you could not wish to remove facebook status upgrade however hind it from the timeline. You will have to swipe on the update in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Conceal from Timeline option in addition to the Delete Post choice.