How Do I Turn Off Location In Facebook Updated 2019

How Do I Turn Off Location In Facebook: It seems like every few years I publish something on Facebook as well as it reveals the Location I uploaded from. Each time I go through my personal privacy setups and also I can't locate ways to turn it off. After that I Google it, gone through a lot of solutions and afterwards remember. It's really extremely easy (but not intuitive) to turn off the Location on your Facebook posts.


How Do I Turn Off Location In Facebook


The best ways to Shut off Your Location on Facebook Posts

Go to the post that shows the Location, below's an example of among mine:
--.
After that on the leading upper right, click on the down arrow. It will certainly raise a menu. Select, "Change Location".
--.
You'll get a popup as well as it will have an x in the top right corner. When you click it you'll see the message that says "Remove". Click the x.
--.
This need to get rid of the Location from every post from then on. You can return and also remove the Location from old posts.

The best ways to turn Your Facebook Location Back On

If you want to turn the Location on, just click the down arrow and pick the "Change Location" again. After that manually enter your Location. It will certainly reveal your Location on every post after that. You already recognize how to turn off that setting.

You might want to turn on the Location if you're at a conference, wish to display that you get on getaway or in an incredible location.

The best ways to Switch off Your Location on Messenger

I advise that you turn off Location for Carrier (Facebook's instant messaging service). To do that on an iPhone, most likely to Setting > Location Services and turn Location off for Facebook Messenger. For my iPhone 6, it's a little various. I go to Settings > Privacy and Location Services. Scroll to Facebook and choose Never. For Android users, you most likely to the Facebook Messenger application to disable Location.

There you have it. You currently recognize ways to erase the Location from your Facebook posts from your computer system. Hope this aids!