How Do I Post From Facebook to Twitter Updated 2019

Recently, I replied to an e-mail asking me how I post my tweets or tweets I liked to my Facebook web page. It took off over the weekend break, gathering a ton of tweets and also retweets. How Do I Post From Facebook To Twitter: So undoubtedly it's a social networks tip that people have actually been thinking of. To proceed in this collection of social media sites cross-promotion, I believed I would certainly go ahead as well as add a follow-up Post that addresses the concern of "exactly how do a share a Facebook Post on Twitter?"

So, while the information below will offer you the step-by-step of uploading a Facebook condition to Twitter, be cognizant of the protection concerns that might emerge. In the actions listed below, I'll reveal you ways to inspect the safety prior to you even upload, to see if it's worth sharing.


How Do I Post From Facebook To Twitter


Steps For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter

1) Begin by finding the Post you wish to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the link to the "Stinky Fish Challenge" video clip. If you have not seen it already, don't watch it while you are consuming lunch. TRUST ME.

2) Next, click the link to the date/time that the Post was released. This will certainly take you to the specific Post, rather than showing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook web page you are checking out.

3) Prior to you share the Post, examine the privacy settings to see whether it is even worth sharing. If it's highly limited, it will most likely just frustrate your Twitter followers, so adhere to those posts that show a globe symbol. This means that the Post shows up to everyone.

4) If the personal privacy settings are alright, just select the URL in the browser and copy it. Because you get on the web page committed to this specific video, image, or Post this LINK will lead your Twitter followers directly to the web content you intend to share. In this case, the LINK for the video clip I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/

5) Finally, head over to Twitter and also develop your Post. Simply paste the URL right into the tweet if you intend to enable Twitter to reduce it. If you want to reduce the link yourself, you could constantly make use of a device like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my situation, I shortened it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.

6) Click the Tweet button as well as the Facebook Post will certainly be shown to your Twitter followers.


Linking Your Tweets to Facebook

1. Click the profile symbol in the top right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).

2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.

3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the bottom of the display.

4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.

5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address and also password if triggered.

6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.

7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook account is validated and after that linked to your Twitter account.