How to Erase A Post On Facebook Updated 2019

How To Erase A Post On Facebook: Remove facebook status update on mobile user interface has been an issue for several users. The propensity of making blunders while keying utilizing your android phone is very high, the factor is not as well much from the tiny key-board on the phones, car proper spellings of some word also contribute to this errors.


How To Erase A Post On Facebook


The majority of my status updates as well as photo uploads on facebook is with my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made mistake while updating my status, I had to log in using my laptop computer to delete facebook status update. But just of current by mishap I discovered the undetectable (practically) get rid of button in the facebook app for Android that permit me to remove status updates right on the mobile user interface.

Just what I will claim is that, I aren't sure how much time the feature has actually existed, however all I know is, it does have the potential to keep you from shame and as well save your time, as well prevent you from making use of laptop before you can remove facebook status upgrade while you made blunder. So let us see exactly how you could remove facebook status upgrade directly from Android interface.

How to Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Utilizing facebook on Android you could either just hide the update from your timeline and as well remove it completely. To erase a status upgrade from Android view it on your information feed initially. Most of us would certainly long push the upgrade to find the remove choice, however that is not the situation below, that is the factor I called it unnoticeable way.


Swipe your thumb from delegated right on the status upgrade you want to erase to discover a little Remove switch on the status. Just push the switch to delete facebook status update.


An additional problem is that, you might not intend to delete facebook status upgrade yet hind it from the timeline. You will certainly need to swipe on the update in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline sight you will certainly see Conceal from Timeline option along with the Erase Post option.