How to Erase Facebook Posts Updated 2019

How to Erase Facebook Posts: Erase facebook status update on mobile interface has actually been a trouble for many individuals. The tendency of making mistakes while inputting utilizing your android phone is extremely high, the factor is not as well much from the little key-board on the phones, automobile appropriate spellings of some word also contribute to this mistakes.


How to Erase Facebook Posts


A lot of my status updates and also image uploads on facebook is with my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made blunder while updating my status, I had to visit utilizing my laptop computer to remove facebook status upgrade. However simply of recent by accident I found the invisible (nearly) get rid of switch in the facebook app for Android that allow me to remove status updates right on the mobile interface.

What I will certainly say is that, I don't know for how long the feature has actually existed, but all I recognize is, it does have the potential to keep you from embarrassment and as well conserve your time, too stop you from making use of laptop prior to you can remove facebook status upgrade while you made mistake. So let us see just how you could remove facebook status update straight from Android interface.

How You Can Remove Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Using facebook on Android you could either simply conceal the upgrade from your timeline and as well delete it completely. To remove a status update from Android sight it on your news feed initially. Most of us would long push the upgrade to discover the erase choice, however that is not the case here, that is the reason I called it undetectable means.


Swipe your thumb from delegated right on the status upgrade you intend to erase to find a tiny Remove button on the status. Just press the switch to delete facebook status upgrade.


One more problem is that, you could not want to erase facebook status update but hind it from the timeline. You will certainly need to swipe on the upgrade in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline sight you will certainly see Conceal from Timeline option together with the Erase Post choice.