How Do You Deactivate Your Facebook Page

How Do You Deactivate Your Facebook Page - Something which I discover after being on the internet for more than 5 years is, we should follow the policy of lean administration in our daily life. That suggests, eliminate those things which are not benefiting you. In this instance, I'm talking of eliminating those online buildings which you are not using any longer. I have over 15 Facebook Fan pages and also I remain in the process of getting rid of those pages which I'm not making use of anymore. In this quick guide I will show you just how I erased my released Fan page and just how you can do for you.


How Do You Deactivate Your Facebook Page


Simply a word of care, in case your Facebook page is energetic and also you don't intend to utilize it, I suggest you to designate that page to some other individual and leave that page as an admin. This is much better than deleting it. In case if you wish to totally remove the page, keep reading to learn unpublished and also eliminate your Facebook page.

Delete Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do bear in mind, it will certainly take 14 days to erase the page when you click delete page.

Most likely to your Facebook page as well as click settings on top.


Under general section, you will see an option to eliminate page. Click on Edit as well as it will reveal you alternative to erase the page. When you click delete page, it will ask you for your Facebook password to verify your activity. Enter the password as well as your page is set up to be deleted in following 2 Week.


When your page is removed, there is no other way to recoup the page. So if you are preparing to delete your Facebook page, make certain of what you are doing.