How to Deactivate My Facebook Page

How To Deactivate My Facebook Page - Something which I find out after being on the internet for more than 5 years is, we need to comply with the policy of lean monitoring in our day to day life. That indicates, remove those points which are not working for you. In this instance, I'm broaching doing away with those online residential properties which you are not using any longer. I have over 15 Facebook Fan pages as well as I remain in the process of getting rid of those pages which I'm not making use of anymore. In this quick overview I will certainly reveal you exactly how I erased my released Fan page and also exactly how you can do for you.


How To Deactivate My Facebook Page


Simply a word of care, in case your Facebook page is energetic as well as you do not wish to utilize it, I suggest you to designate that page to other individual as well as leave that page as an admin. This is better compared to removing it. In case if you wish to entirely do away with the page, continue reading to learn unpublished and also remove your Facebook page.

Erase Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do keep in mind, it will take 14 days to delete the page once you click on delete page.

Most likely to your Facebook page and click on settings at the top.


Under general area, you will certainly see an option to eliminate page. Click Edit and it will reveal you choice to remove the page. When you click on delete page, it will ask you for your Facebook password to validate your activity. Get in the password and your page is scheduled to be removed in next 2 Week.


Once your page is erased, there is no other way to recoup the page. So if you are intending to remove your Facebook page, make certain of what you are doing.