How to Deactivate Facebook Page

How To Deactivate Facebook Page - One point which I learn after being on the internet for greater than 5 years is, we ought to follow the policy of lean management in our day to day life. That implies, remove those points which are not helping you. In this situation, I'm broaching doing away with those on-line buildings which you are not using any longer. I have over 15 Facebook Fan pages and also I remain in the process of getting rid of those pages which I'm not making use of anymore. In this fast overview I will certainly reveal you exactly how I deleted my published Fan page and also exactly how you can do for you.


How To Deactivate Facebook Page


Just a word of care, in case your Facebook page is active as well as you do not wish to use it, I recommend you to designate that page to other individual and also leave that page as an admin. This is far better than deleting it. In case if you want to totally get rid of the page, keep reading to find out unpublished and remove your Facebook page.

Erase Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do bear in mind, it will certainly take 14 days to delete the page when you click delete page.

Most likely to your Facebook page as well as click on settings at the top.


Under general area, you will see an alternative to eliminate page. Click on Edit as well as it will show you choice to erase the page. When you click on delete page, it will certainly ask you for your Facebook password to validate your activity. Enter the password as well as your page is set up to be erased in following 14 days.


As soon as your page is removed, there is no chance to recover the page. So if you are planning to remove your Facebook page, make sure of exactly what you are doing.