How Do You Delete A Post On Facebook

How Do You Delete A Post On Facebook: Remove facebook status update on mobile user interface has been an issue for lots of customers. The propensity of making blunders while keying using your android phone is extremely high, the reason is not too much from the tiny keyboard on the phones, vehicle right spellings of some word also add to this errors.


How Do You Delete A Post On Facebook


A lot of my status updates and photo uploads on facebook is with my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made error while updating my status, I had to log in using my laptop computer to delete facebook status upgrade. But just of recent by mishap I uncovered the unnoticeable (virtually) remove switch in the facebook app for Android that allow me to erase status updates right on the mobile interface.

What I will certainly claim is that, I have no idea how long the feature has existed, however all I know is, it does have the prospective to keep you from shame and also conserve your time, too stop you from utilizing laptop computer before you could delete facebook status upgrade while you made error. So let us see just how you could erase facebook status upgrade directly from Android user interface.

How to Delete Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Using facebook on Android you could either just hide the update from your timeline and also too remove it totally. To delete a status upgrade from Android sight it on your news feed first. A lot of us would long push the upgrade to locate the remove option, however that is not the case here, that is the factor I called it unnoticeable method.


Swipe your thumb from left to precisely the status update you wish to erase to discover a little Remove button on the status. Merely push the button to erase facebook status update.


An additional problem is that, you could not want to delete facebook status upgrade yet hind it from the timeline. You will certainly have to swipe on the update in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline sight you will certainly see Hide from Timeline option together with the Erase Post alternative.