How Do I Turn Off Location In Facebook

How Do I Turn Off Location In Facebook: It looks like every couple of years I publish something on Facebook and it reveals the Location I uploaded from. Each time I undergo my personal privacy settings as well as I can not find ways to turn it off. Then I Google it, reviewed a bunch of responses and after that bear in mind. It's in fact really basic (however not user-friendly) to switch off the Location on your Facebook posts.


How Do I Turn Off Location In Facebook


How to Turn Off Your Location on Facebook Posts

Go to the post that shows the Location, right here's an example of among mine:
--.
Then on the leading upper right, click on the down arrowhead. It will certainly raise a menu. Select, "Change Location".
--.
You'll get a popup and it will certainly have an x in the leading right edge. When you click it you'll see the message that states "Remove". Click the x.
--.
This need to remove the Location from every post after that. You can go back and remove the Location from old posts.

The best ways to turn Your Facebook Location Back On

If you wish to turn the Location on, simply click the down arrow and choose the "Change Location" again. After that by hand enter your Location. It will certainly reveal your Location on every post afterwards. You already understand how you can turn off that setting.

You could want to switch on the Location if you go to a seminar, intend to display that you're on vacation or in an outstanding area.

The best ways to Switch off Your Location on Messenger

I suggest that you turn off Location for Messenger (Facebook's immediate messaging service). To do that on an iPhone, most likely to Setting > Location Services and turn Location off for Facebook Messenger. For my iPhone 6, it's a bit different. I most likely to Settings > Privacy and Location Services. Scroll to Facebook and choose Never. For Android users, you go to the Facebook Messenger application to disable Location.

There you have it. You now recognize how to erase the Location from your Facebook posts from your computer system. Hope this assists!