Can I Change My Age On Facebook

When you register for a Facebook account you are asked to enter details concerning you including your age - Can I Change My Age On Facebook.

Most of Facebook customers will most likely obtain that right, yet it can occur that you pick the wrong day either unintentionally or purposefully if you do not want to expose you real age to the social networking website.

This could lead to problems in the past, as an example when Facebook asked for identification to verify your existence to them, or when you discovered that the wrong age was associated with your profile.


Can I Change My Age On Facebook


Facebook made it a lot easier recently when it pertains to altering the age. Previously, it did not allow you to alter the age straight using the edit account alternative supplied on the website which indicated you needed to request a change instead (the old guide is affixed to the post).

This is no longer the situation the good news is, which implies that you can change the age on Facebook straight and right away at any moment, offered you have accessibility to your profile.

Below is what you have to do:

You can alter your age on Facebook using a Smartphone or a COMPUTER, however for your convenience, we're mosting likely to do this tutorial on an Android phone. The process is relatively comparable on various other systems as well. Just comply with these basic actions to change your age on Facebook.

1. Most likely to you Facebook timeline on your Facebook account and click or touch "About".


2. Scroll down to "Contact and basic info"

3. Find the section on "BASIC INFORMATION".

4. Click or tap "Edit" at Year of birth.

5. Modification the year and click or tap on the "save changes" button after that.


Congratulations, you have actually simply changed the age on Facebook.

Just what should I do If Facebook doesn't let me change my age?

You can do two things in this situations. You could either await a few days before consent to modify age is given ot you could speak to a Facebook agent if the adjustment is crucial.

Can I change the personal privacy of my age?

Yes, you definitely can. While editing your age on Facebook, select the switches right alongside your age to establish the privacy of your age to public or exclusive.

What happens if I celebrate my age inning accordance with Indian traditions? I imply my date of birth changes every year but Facebook cannot fit that modification?

Sadly, Facebook hasn't introduced a feature in order to help you out here just yet. However, in the future, Mark Zuckerberg may observe this restriction on his platform and make some much needed changes for our Hindu brothers.

So, right here it is individuals! This is how simple and easy it is to transform your age on Facebook. Just a few simple steps and you have actually successfully modified your birth day. Currently, all you have to have the tendency to is the copious quantity of dreams on your timeline. You should have the affection, attention and love from your Facebook good friends. We all do!

Also, if your age neighbors, we would love to want you a Delighted age ahead of time. I imply, we won't be able to do so if you've established the personal privacy of your account to exclusive and just what much better system to interact compared to tech-recipes? Audacious, aren't we?

If you have any kind of concerns, I'm below to answer them for you. Leave them in the remarks area listed below and I'll answer them immediately.