Facebook How to Delete A Post

Facebook How To Delete A Post: Erase facebook status update on mobile interface has been a problem for many individuals. The tendency of making blunders while inputting using your android phone is very high, the factor is not too much from the little keyboard on the phones, car correct spellings of some word likewise add to this errors.


Facebook How To Delete A Post


A lot of my status updates as well as image uploads on facebook is with my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made blunder while upgrading my status, I needed to log in utilizing my laptop computer to remove facebook status update. However simply of current by accident I discovered the invisible (virtually) remove button in the facebook application for Android that permit me to remove status updates right on the mobile user interface.

What I will claim is that, I aren't sure for how long the function has actually been there, yet all I recognize is, it does have the potential to maintain you from humiliation and too save your time, too avoid you from using laptop computer before you could remove facebook status upgrade while you made blunder. So let us see just how you can remove facebook status update directly from Android user interface.

How to Delete Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you could either just hide the upgrade from your timeline and also as well remove it entirely. To delete a status update from Android sight it on your news feed first. Most of us would long push the update to locate the remove alternative, however that is not the situation here, that is the factor I called it unnoticeable method.


Swipe your thumb from delegated exactly on the status update you want to remove to discover a little Remove switch on the status. Merely press the button to delete facebook status upgrade.


Another concern is that, you may not want to erase facebook status update but hind it from the timeline. You will need to swipe on the upgrade in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline sight you will see Hide from Timeline choice together with the Delete Post choice.