How Do I Hide My Friends On Facebook

How Do I Hide My Friends On Facebook: Personal privacy is just one of the huge worries of Facebook, yet just recently FB carried out a lot of brand-new setups for preserving a user's personal privacy.


How Do I Hide My Friends On Facebook


Currently, an individual has control on almost whatever in their account (e.g. status, images, albums etc). The customer likewise has the control of how they intend to share material (e.g. with everyone, friends, friends of friends, etc). Customers can even by hand hide a status from certain people.

Did you understand that you can also hide your friend list? It's true.

If you don't desire complete strangers to see your friend list, then you can just hide it from them. It's very simple. You can utilize the improved Facebook privacy settings to modify your friend list's presence.

One point which I have actually noticed when you keep your friend list public is that many people see that list and start adding friends thoughtlessly.

And also seeing usual friends, various other friends usually accept the friend demand. It's type of unpleasant when your female friend informs you that some mutual friend of your own has sent her a buddy request.

It's much better to let your friend list be visible only to you and also concealed from others.

This overview has actually been updated to match the new Facebook privacy settings, as Facebook made some major modifications lately. So, follow this brand-new tutorial and also hide your Facebook friend list from others:

- Login to your Facebook account
- Go to your Account web page
- Click on Friends


Now, on your Facebook friend list web page, simply click on the "Manage" symbol on top right & click on "Edit Privacy".

From here you could control that can see your friend list and who can not. I typically keep it visible to me only, as this is much better for the personal privacy of my friends since I don't want them to be pestered with unrestricted friend demands.

Have a look at this screenshot for better understanding:


If you don't desire any individual to see your Facebook friend list, maintain the "Who can see your friend list" setting to "Only Me".

( Maintaining your Facebook friend list noticeable for others is completely your option, however my idea would be to maintain it concealed from the privacy of your friends.).