How Do I Hide My Friends On Facebook

How Do I Hide My Friends On Facebook - Facebook privacy concerns has always been an issue for a lot of the Facebook individuals. Spammers, phony accounts and stalkers on Facebook is a standard. Today while having fun with the brand-new privacy functions of Facebook, I encountered the option to completely hide my friends list.
Earlier it was very tough to conceal your close friends listing from some or all of your Facebook buddies and public, today it's feasible.

After all those personal privacy changes that Facebook made in 2012 and currently the new Chart Browse, I assume it's time to examine Facebook privacy setups. It's really simple to manage practically every little thing on Facebook: what others could see on your account, what they could show to you, and so on. The accessibility to personal privacy settings is extra straightforward.






How Do I Hide My Friends On Facebook


Just adhere to the basic actions listed below to hide your good friend's checklist on Facebook.

1. Log in to your Facebook account.

2. Go to Account > Privacy Settings from any kind of Facebook page.




3. On that particular page, you will see 'Attaching on Facebook', click Sight Setups under it.





4. Seek "See your close friend listing" as well as transform the alternative to whatever you want. To completely hide your good friend's listing from everybody, follow the actions listed below.




5. From the alternatives, choose 'Personalized' as well as make its exposure to "Just Me'. That ought to conceal your good friends from everybody.






That's it. Make sure to check your Facebook privacy setups every now and then.
Let me understand if you located this suggestion helpful.