How Do I Change My Age On Facebook

When you sign up for a Facebook account you are asked to get in info about you including your age - How Do I Change My Age On Facebook.

The majority of Facebook customers will most likely get that right, however it could take place that you choose the wrong date either inadvertently or intentionally if you do not want to expose you true age to the social networking website.

This can lead to issues in the past, for example when Facebook asked for recognition to confirm your presence to them, or when you observed that the wrong age was related to your account.


How Do I Change My Age On Facebook


Facebook made it a lot simpler recently when it pertains to changing the age. Previously, it did not permit you to alter the age directly making use of the edit account option supplied on the website which indicated you needed to ask for a modification instead (the old guide is attached to the short article).

This is not the case thankfully, which suggests that you could transform the age on Facebook directly and without delay at any moment, given you have accessibility to your profile.

Below is just what you have to do:

You could change your age on Facebook making use of a Smart device or a COMPUTER, nevertheless for your convenience, we're mosting likely to do this tutorial on an Android phone. The procedure is reasonably comparable on other platforms also. Just comply with these simple actions to transform your age on Facebook.

1. Most likely to you Facebook timeline on your Facebook account and click or touch "About".


2. Scroll down to "Contact and basic info"

3. Discover the section on "BASIC INFORMATION".

4. Click or touch "Edit" at Year of birth.

5. Change the year and click or tap on the "save changes" switch later on.


Congratulations, you have actually just changed the age on Facebook.

What should I do If Facebook does not let me transform my age?

You can do 2 points in this situations. You can either await a couple of days before consent to modify age is granted ot you can contact a Facebook representative if the modification is imperative.

Can I alter the privacy of my age?

Yes, you absolutely can. While editing and enhancing your age on Facebook, pick the buttons right alongside your age to establish the personal privacy of your age to public or private.

What If I celebrate my age according to Indian practices? I suggest my date of birth adjustments annually yet Facebook fails to suit that modification?

Sadly, Facebook hasn't already introduced a feature to help you out here right now. However, in the future, Mark Zuckerberg could see this constraint on his system and make some much needed adjustments for our Hindu bros.

So, below it is individuals! This is exactly how simple and very easy it is to alter your age on Facebook. Simply a couple of easy steps and you have actually successfully edited your birth day. Now, all you have to have the tendency to is the massive quantity of dreams on your timeline. You are worthy of the love, attention and love from your Facebook pals. All of us do!

Likewise, if your age neighbors, we would love to desire you a Satisfied age in advance. I imply, we will not be able to do so if you've set the personal privacy of your profile to private and what better system to communicate than tech-recipes? Cheeky, typically aren't we?

If you have any concerns, I'm below to address them for you. Leave them in the remarks area listed below and I'll answer them without delay.