How to Watch Videos On Facebook

How To Watch Videos On Facebook - Last time when I had to inspect my uploaded video clips on Facebook app on my Android mobile phone, the videos were nowhere to be found.
I remember, it has "Videos" album when you go to your Facebook Photo albums. So where are they currently?

Well, I examine it using desktop COMPUTER after that go to my Profile > Images > Cd then there you have it. It has the "Videos" cd. But why can't I see it on Facebook app making use of Android mobile phone?



The response is, I don't know. Really!
However I have done a mini research and I find individuals complaining the exact same concern as me. I have discovered that Facebook group does not appreciate these complains so exactly what we do currently?

Well, I have found 3 solutions or 3 suggestions to check out Facebook posted video clips on your Android phone and I'm about to share it with you. So below it is!


How To Watch Videos On Facebook


Sight video clips Using Facebook Application

Let's begin initially by utilizing their app. So as you could see, we can not see our uploaded video clips in Photos > Album when utilizing the Facebook app. Nonetheless, to see the video clips:

1. Merely search video name in the search bar
2. Then click "Video clips" tab under it. There you can see your video clips.



3. You could additionally include words "videos" after your name. So the outcome will certainly resemble this:
4. Simply click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEO CLIPS" and also you will certainly discover your uploaded videos.



5. You could likewise utilize this to look video clips of your buddy. Just input "" and you should find it.

and now you can play video on facebook, hopefully this article to be help you view video on facebook. thank you for reading!