How Can I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook 2017

How Can I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook 2017 - A facebook web page can be erased by the manager of the page. You can additionally unpublish a page which is a far better choice if you may require that web page back. Once a page is removed, it can not be undeleted.

Right here are the quick steps to completely erase a facebook page.

How Can I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook 2017


1. First go to the web page as admin of the web page and also you need to see edit web page menu item. Click on it.



2. Now click on the below food selection product Take care of Permissions.



3. Currently you will certainly see the complying with display. Click on Completely delete GROUP_NAME link at the bottom.



4. Click Erase button to in the verification dialog box.



5. This will set the web page for removal You will still have 14 days to terminate the removal.


In case the web page does not have any material, facebook could remove it instantly.

That is it. Hope this helps & thank you for clearing out a page from facebook that you will really not use, there are a lot of accounts worldwide that nothing is finished with.