How to Find Videos On Facebook App

How To Find Videos On Facebook App - Last time when I needed to examine my uploaded video clips on Facebook app on my Android smart device, the videos were no place to be located.
I keep in mind, it has "Videos" album when you most likely to your Facebook Picture albums. So where are they currently?

Well, I check it utilizing desktop COMPUTER after that go to my Account > Images > Cd after that there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. But why cannot I view it on Facebook application utilizing Android mobile phone?



The solution is, I don't know. Truly!
However I have done a mini study and also I find individuals complaining the same issue as me. I have discovered that Facebook team does not care about these grumbles so just what we do now?

Well, I have actually located 3 solutions or 3 tips to see Facebook published videos on your Android phone and also I'm about to share it with you. So below it is!


How To Find Videos On Facebook App


Sight video clips Using Facebook App

Let's begin first by utilizing their application. So as you could see, we can not see our uploaded videos in Photos > Cd when making use of the Facebook app. Nonetheless, to see the videos:

1. Simply search video name in the search bar
2. After that click "Videos" tab under it. There you could see your video clips.



3. You can also include the word "videos" after your name. So the outcome will resemble this:
4. Just click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and also you will certainly find your uploaded videos.



5. You can additionally utilize this to browse video clips of your friend. Just input "" and you should find it.

and now you can play video on facebook, hopefully this article to be help you view video on facebook. thank you for reading!