How Do I Deactivate My Facebook Page

How Do I Deactivate My Facebook Page - So, I chose to get off Facebook for a week or 2: no messages, no alerts. I wished to escape the unlimited image tags, group alerts that never seem to stop and also several various other things I don't seem to such as regarding the place. I might merely determine not to visit yet the pile of notices and personal messages that would be waiting after those couple of days would certainly be instead way too much. I believed the very best thing to do was to deactivate my account for a while. I checked the setups and also found out I actually have choices.


I choose the to shut down account choice since I would still be requiring the account, simply intended to leave Facebook for some time. I may wish to transform it from a personal account to web page later yet before I shut off the account, I made certain I transferred admin roles of my fan web pages to one more account. Additionally, I made certain I modified admin duties for my Facebook apps as well as included a new admin utilizing my personal Facebook account (for family and genuine good friends only) so as not to break anything.

So, with that in place, I did exactly what I had to do.



How Do I Deactivate My Facebook Page


This is the option I went for cuz it's more secure and seemed even more like just what I needed. You can constantly log back in whenever you have to make use of the account once again but while it's deactivated, your close friends cannot engage with you; it's like pausing from FB.


-- Go to your Account Settings from the top-right menu




-- Click Safety and security, then "Deactivate your account" as revealed below:




-- On the following web page, pick your factor for deactivating your account and struck the "Validate" button.




-- Enter you password, fill the captcha confirmation and that's it. Your account will certainly be shut down but you could always activate it back anytime you want by just logging in to Facebook with your regular log in information.



Leave a Reply listed below!!