How Can I Change My Birthday On Facebook

How Can I Change My Birthday On Facebook - If I signed up for Facebook when I was minor, exists a way to transform my year of birth to the correct year now that I am old enough? And also Exactly how do you transform your age to under 18 on Facebook, read as well as adhere to the post adjustment birthday celebration facebook im 18, for computer and also phone user





Facebook is a social media sites system where people throught out the globe get in touch with each other and share their views and thinks and come to be friend with each other, it also allows you get in touch with your old-fashioneds pals as well as buddies if they exist on facebook, as well as remain in touch with them by regular news, message and also chatting with them.

Note: There's a restriction to the number of times you can transform your birthday celebration. If you have actually lately changed it, you could need to wait a few days prior to you can edit it once more.



How Can I Change My Birthday On Facebook


The best ways to Adjustment my Birthday, COMPUTER SYSTEM USER
Step 1: Open up browser, Go Facebook, Visit your account.

Step 2: Click the "profile" button, and also get your account web page.

Step 3: Click the "Around". and Click "Contact and also Basic information"




Step 4: See the "BASIC INFO", Under the Click "Year of birth", highlighted "Edit" switch and also make it under 18, old (check box to validate i'm below 18) as well as Conserve Changes.




Step 5: That's it




How to Change my Birthday, PHONE INDIVIDUAL
Step 1: Launch Facebook Application, or Internet browser.

Step 2: Faucet on "Menu".

Step 3: Faucet on "Profile Call" see your profile.

Step 4: Faucet on "About".

Step 5: Faucet on "More" Birthday or Various other.

Step 6: Faucet" Edit" Under the standard info

Step 7: Modification the "Birth year" and also make it under 18, old (check box to verify i'm listed below 18) as well as Faucet "Conserve" see the under.

Step 8: That's it.





VERDICT:
We wish this message aid for change birthday celebration on facebook please share this write-up and leave's it's remark's listed below!!