How to View Videos On Facebook App

How To View Videos On Facebook App - Last time when I needed to check my uploaded videos on Facebook application on my Android smart device, the videos were no place to be discovered.
I remember, it has "Videos" album when you most likely to your Facebook Photo cds. So where are they currently?

Well, I check it making use of desktop COMPUTER then go to my Profile > Pictures > Album then there you have it. It has the "Videos" cd. But why can not I see it on Facebook application making use of Android smart device?



The answer is, I do not know. Truly!
But I have done a small study and I find individuals whining the exact same issue as me. I have discovered that Facebook team does not care about these complains so what we do now?

Well, I have found 3 remedies or 3 ideas to check out Facebook published video clips on your Android phone and I'm about to share it with you. So right here it is!


How To View Videos On Facebook App


View video clips Making use of Facebook Application

Allow's start initially by utilizing their application. So as you could see, we can not see our uploaded video clips in Photos > Cd when utilizing the Facebook app. Nevertheless, to see the video clips:

1. Just search video name in the search bar
2. Then click "Video clips" tab under it. There you can see your video clips.



3. You can also add words "video clips" after your name. So the outcome will be like this:
4. Just click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" as well as you will certainly discover your uploaded videos.



5. You can also utilize this to look videos of your good friend. Simply input "" and you should find it.

and now you can play video on facebook, hopefully this article to be help you view video on facebook. thank you for reading!